The 16-th Joint IEEE Lithuania and Belarus “Advanced microwave devices and systems” workshop took place in Vilnius on December 04-05, 2015.
It was noted that this year is an anniversary – the Joint Lithuanian Microwave Branch celebrates 20 years.
During workshop 12 oral presentation have been presented. In total 35 participants’ listen to oral presentations delivered by scientists from 8 different institutions and enterprises from Lithuania and Belarus. For details see workshop program.
- Nanostructured mangonites for high pulse magnetic fields measurement
- Peculiarities of Interaction of a Thin Metal Layer with Electromagnetic Wave
- External Influences Effect on Delay Line Optoelectronic Oscillators
- Hyperbolic Metamaterial Interface: Propagation of Surface Waves
- Wideband Planar Near-Field Antenna Measurement Technique Using an Analog Fiber-Optic Link
- Microwave Photonic Systems Based on Fiber-Optic Laser and Photodiode Modules
- Antenna elements and arrays for over-the-horizon radars
- MIMO UWB radar for moving detection
- Subsurface near-field microwave tomography
- New family of Pulse Generators for Measurements in Picosecond Domain
- Development of pulsed magnetic and electric field generators and their application in microbiology
- Design and integration of transceiver blocks for future broadband and ultra wideband solutions